3870 East Flamingo Road, Suite A-2 Las Vegas, Nevada 89121 Phone: 1-702-432-5587 Fax: 1-702-431-5219
Off Site Update
OFF SITE UPDATE AND REVIEW STUDY (Annually if needed)
- Adjust depreciation periods of the Use Life, Remaining Use Life
- Adjust Valuation Estimates of Repair or Replacement to current costs
- Update current reserve account balance and budget projections
- Update current reserve account earned interest rates and inflation factors
- Test the Current Fund Status and other Funding Plan using the Cash Flow Method
- Develop and recommend a practical Funding Plan
These Studies address the normal deterioration of properly built and installed components with a predictable life expectancy. Catastrophic or events beyond reasonable predictability are not considered as a depreciable factor in this report.
The Reserve Study consists of two parts:
There are two Funding Methods:
There are four Funding Plans:
Reserve Study Formats:
Get In Touch With Nevada Reserve Studies!